It is now a matter of “when” Jose Mourinho will be implemented as Real Madrid’s new coach, rather than a matter of “if” he will be the next coach to take the Bernabeu hot seat.
Reports from Spain claim that Mourinho has set forth 5 conditions for the Real Madrid hierarchy to make come true if they want Mourinho to take over from Pellegrini this summer. The conditions are as follows:
1) This sporting project should be consistent for the 4 years Mourinho has in his contract, and the hierarchy should not repeat the mistakes they did with the likes of Del Bosque and Capello.
2) Mourinho should be given the utmost freedom in terms of sporting issues and transfer issues.
3) The following players should be signed because of their quality, fighting spirit, and sacrifices they give on the field: Maicon, De Rossi, and Tevez.
4) Mourinho wants the Valdedebas to be renovated and covered just like a shelter, because he doesn’t want information to be leaked.
5) Mourinho wants his four assistants to be Portugese.